USE YOUR TWO SIM CARDS IN A SINGLE-ENABLED SIM CARD PHONE - Techslodge

Wednesday 18 November 2015

USE YOUR TWO SIM CARDS IN A SINGLE-ENABLED SIM CARD PHONE

Using 2 sim cards in a single-enabled sim card is not just by magic but the use of a very simple trick you guys do over-look. I've been using this simple trick a year ago and it has been working for me regularly even, my friends and neighbors around me do wonder how it is done. I will share with you, the simple steps you can take to activate it also, on your phone.


Though, I've only tested this trick with MTN and ETISALAT sim cards so, I can't really say about other networks but I guess it should work for others also. The phone I'm using is a single-enabled sim card phone which I insert my ETISALAT sim inside, my MTN sim card may be unavailable yet I receive calls on it through my ETISALAT sim card. Even if the MTN sim card gets lost, I'll still be receiving calls on it but I won't be able to call with it.


This simple steps does not require unaffordable materials so far you have a phone (any type, any model) even if Nokia 1202-2. Just follow these simple steps here:

STEP 1: Locate the "call settings" in the menu of the phone. (I use the Nokia 1202-2 phone here).

STEP 2: Select the "call divert" sub-menu, you must see the options you can select, depending on how you want it.

STEP 3: Select "divert if unreachable" or "divert when phone off or no coverage". Anyone you see. Then press activate.

STEP 4: Scroll to "to other no" and select. You will then see a small box where you can enter a phone number.

STEP 5: Enter the phone number of the 2nd sim card correctly and save.

SHORT CODE ACTIVATION
You can just dial, on the background of your phone, *62*the 2nd sim card# so that it looks like this
*62*08012345678#

FEEL FREE TO SHARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Your comments